As beautiful as Mouth Park is, there are some plant dangers to be wary of: there is POISON IVY next to the entrance of the quad trail at the northwest edge of the parking lot, as well as along the transition between grass and forest along the western edge of the park.
Remember, LEAVES OF THREE, LET THEM BE!
"Poison ivy grows as vines or low shrubs in most climates. Each leaf on a poison ivy plant has three smaller leaflets. Touching any part of the poison ivy plant can cause red, swollen skin, blisters and severe itching, sometimes within hours after exposure. A poison ivy rash usually resolves on its own within a few weeks. In the meantime, soothe irritated skin with an over-the-counter topical treatment, such as calamine lotion. Oatmeal baths and cool compresses also might help. Talk to your doctor if you have a severe poison ivy rash or if the rash involves your face or genital area." -mayoclinic.org